Corn With Peppers
Corn with Peppers is an easy and fast side dish for any meal. Corn usually is a family favorite vegetable.
Corn with Peppers
Fast, easy and very tasty side dish for any meal.
- 2-3 cups corn 1 large package, frozen
- 1/4 cup milk or water
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper diced or use a poblano chili
- 1/4 cup pimento diced, or red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup red onion chopped
- 2 Tbsp cilantro or parsley minced
- salt and pepper to taste.
Cook corn slowly for about 5 minutes. Near the end of the time add the green pepper and pimento or red bell pepper. Serve immediately.
VARIATION: 4 scraped and sliced carrots are delicious cooked with the corn. Use about two or three ears of fresh corn
VARIATION: Use left over corn with black beans for a delicious alternative dish.